Additional Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Company in the Morning

I am not usually up early in the morning, but this morning I was up at 5:00 unable to sleep, thinking of all the things I needed to do, which is also unusual. As I was slogging along on the computer, doing the work that I needed to do for a couple of conferences, I hear the sugar gliders chirping away in their cage. We have two females, that have a large cage and jump around all night. However, I am usually asleep and rarely hear them chirping, well maybe chirping is not the word, it is more like barking...but...not the deep barking like a dog...not a chirping like a bird...somewhere in between I guess. I was nice this morning. The house didn't feel quite as empty with the chatter going on in the background.


They are now asleep, quiet, in their little pouch, huddled up together, so cute.

No comments: