Additional Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Back from Live and Learn

We are back from the Live and Learn Conference...renewed spiritually. A great conference. Great people. I gave out some of my Okra seeds there but missed a couple of people I promised seeds to, so will have to snail mail them.

Didn't get my fall seeds planted or my cold frames built. Jackson said he will till up my garden when he gets home, so hopefully I can get my seeds in the ground tomorrow, then it is supposed to rain. A welcome relief from the lack of rain we have been having. I know it is late in the season but these are extra seeds I have on hand so I figure if it works, great, if not that is fine and I will have the cold frames all built for next year and maybe can get an earlier start on them.

We will see how it goes.

No comments: