Additional Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brownies

I found the most delicious and easy brownie recipe. The boys and I have made three batches in the last two weeks, one for a Holiday party tomorrow night, we will see if they last that long. YUMM....


3/4 C Earth Balance, you could also use butter
1 1/2 C sugar
3 eggs
3/4 C cocoa powder
3/4 C flour
3/4 C chocolate chips
1/2 C nuts (optional)



Easy, only 6 ingredients if you don't add nuts. Spread in 9X13 cake pan, and cook 30 minutes at 325 degrees. I mean it doesn't get any simpler than this, or more delicious. Let them cool completely in the pan before you cut the brownies, of course unless you are like us and don't mind rough edges, we can never wait until they are completely cooled.

I have found the most amazing recipes looking through the blogs of other people, so if you have a favorite recipe I haven't found yet just leave me a link in the comment section. Whenever I try out a new recipe from a fellow blogger I always leave a link in my post so people can find their way back to these wonderful cooks.

1 comment:

Radical Unschoolers Live in FREEDOM said...

I've committed to make something new at least once a week. This sounds great and something the whole family would game. I recently shared my zucchini bread recipe on my blog. Give it a try and let me know what you and your kids think?

http://radicalunschooler.blogspot.com/2008/01/delicious-moist-zucchini-bread.html

Blessings,
Sarah
www.fairystitch.blogspot.com (the other me)