Additional Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mittens

I have been knitting away these last couple of weeks. Discovered mittens, LOL. My mom used to make us all mittens back years ago, so I searched online for a mitten pattern and have been making mittens ever since. Well the occasional pair of socks, LOL. But it is mittens AND socks for Christmas for my family and friends. Isn't the Internet wonderful. I can't wait for Christmas either, Jackson asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a spinning wheel. I think I have mentioned at least once that I want to own alpacas and spin my own alpaca yarn. I just LOVE how soft it is, so luxurious. So Jackson is getting me a wheel for Christmas. YES!!



I will hopefully have lots of pictures to share in the future, surrounding my wheel.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congrats on the spinning wheel. I can't wait to hear all about it. I've just gotten into knitting (on a loom) and have discovered yarn and how addictive it is. Now I want to learn to spin so I will enjoy reading about your experience. I want to raise sheep and spin the wool, it isn't as soft as alpaca, but sheep sure are cute.