Additional Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wool Beads

OK I am loving that Living Crafts Magazine. Can I say it yet again, LOL. They had an article on wool beads. Duh how come I never thought of that. So easy to make, just take a little wool, run it under a little hot water and roll it in your hands, like you were making a play doh ball, until it is a tight ball and then let it dry. It took me all of 2 minutes to make two small wool balls. After they dried overnight I used a fat needle to make a couple of holes and there you have it, two really cute wool beads. I turned mine into earrings. You can see the earrings in the picture, although the beads aren't hanging like if they were in an ear, LOL. But you get the idea. The ones in the book are more complicated, but these took me a total of about 10 minutes if you don't count the dry time. I am going to make a few more as gifts for Christmas for my friends, they are just that cute. LOL.

No comments: