Additional Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Rain..Rain Go AWAY

I have been feeling better for the last couple of months. Well feeling like I can get up into the garden to work. I have the seeds I want to plant this year, and have already scaled back my garden quite a bit, knowing that my leg gets tired quickly. BUT I really want to have a garden. It seems like for the last couple of months it has rained every day or every other day...constantly....

I just need a couple of dry days together so Jackson can till the garden, and we can plant SOMETHING. Then it can go back to raining again, really. I normally love the rain.

I am starting to feel like I missed my window of opportunity. We will see.

2 comments:

MangoChild said...

Its been raining here forever too, I think its been 10 days of at least some rain every day/night. yesterday cleared, thankfully. I hope your area dries out too.... as for planting, can you look for the late summer/early fall crops? I moved in June last year, so only started in July, and still got some good veg later on in the year.

Deanne said...

I wish you could send some of that rain here! We've had some wildfires lately due to our lack of rain. :(