Additional Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Spring Garden

I just ordered most of my spring planting seeds.  By Spring I mean those that I will plant mid February.  I know that doesn't sound much like SPRING to many of you, but here it will be just starting to warm up, and it will be warm enough to plant a few things.  I planted last year around mid February and loved getting some fresh veggies out of the garden at the same time I was planting my summer crops.  love Love LOVE that!!  Fresh deliciousness.

I ordered:
Cabbage
Carrots
Kale
Lettuce
Radishes
Peas
Spinach
Beets
Swiss Chard

I need to order:
Onions
Asparagus

I used my favorite seed company of all times, Southern Exposure Seed Exchange.  Just a wonderful company to use.  And the cover of the new 2012 catalog is just too cute:

No comments: