Additional Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Banana Pancakes-Gluten Free and Vegan

There are a lot of gluten free pancake recipes out there, but this is the one I like best.  I made just a couple of changes from the original recipe, but you can find the original one HERE, you do have to scroll down, down, down, there are like 10 pictures of the same banana pancakes before you get to the actual recipe. Here is my adaptation.

  • 2 cups gluten free baking mix
  • 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 2 tablespoons agave syrup
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 bananas


Some day I should learn more about taking photos, when I have a free minute.  Or maybe just read a bit and practice more.  Hmmmm.  But they were delicious.  Phillip was not as much of a fan, they are denser than my regular whole grain pancakes. Enjoy!

No comments: