Additional Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Facial Wash

Every time I go to make this facial wash, I can't remember where I saved the link, so I save it again....somewhere....and move on.  I dislike searching for it every time, so I am linking it on my blog.  My son really likes this facial wash and I like that it contains ingredients I know and can pronounce.  Here is the link, but I am copying it below just in case the link disappears in the future.


1/2 cup (125ml) Lime Hydrosol OR Lavender Hydrosol (my son prefers the lime)
2 tablespoons (30ml) Vegetable Glycerin
2 tablespoons (30ml) Aloe Vera gel
3 drops Petitgrain essential oil
3 drops Lemongrass essential oil
3 drops Tea Tree essential oil
1 drop Chamomile OR Ylang Ylang essential oil (I use Chamomile)
5 drops Grapefruit Seed Extract (natural preservative)
- See more at: http://www.easy-aromatherapy-recipes.com/tea-tree-oil-facial-wash.html

Please visit the site and let them know how much you enjoy this.  

No comments: