Additional Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cauliflower Soup

This was another delicious soup, we all love soup here, especially on cold nights.  I am assuming everyone loved this soup as it is ALL GONE, no leftovers.



-1 head cauliflower, I used most of the head, including some of the stem, cut into chunks
-2 cups whole kernel corn
-1 large celery spear chopped
-2 large potatoes, cubed
-3 cups vegetable broth
-1 can coconut milk
-2 tbsp lime juice
-1 tsp turmeric
-1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
-S&P to taste

Add everything to a soup pot and cook about 30 minutes or until all vegetables are fork tender.  Use immersion blender to blend.  Or you could add a few cups at a time to an upright blender and blend.

*As a bonus I get to use my favorite bowl.  Isn't it beautiful and just makes this soup look like a bowl of sunshine.  This is one of Hamilton Williams, I love the size of his bowls!



No comments: